It was such a success, we are offering a 2nd Session! Maximizing Your Return on Talent September 20, 2017
Stop losing money. Stop losing talent.
Are you confident you are allocating your resources, time and money into the right elements of your total rewards program to maximize your return on talent investment?
It is a reality that the level of employee engagement has a direct impact on business results. Learn to do more with less while keeping and building key, productive employees.
Business Owners, Office Managers, Controllers and Managers with HR Responsibilities
What You Will Take Away:
- The 5 reasons employees leave, and the true cost you pay for turnover
- A confidential assessment that provides insight into your company's current state and identifies gaps in your existing strategy
- The 9 essential components of a comprehensive rewards program and its role in hiring and retaining employees
- Positive alternatives in your resource allocation that will manage costs and add value to your unique total rewards program
- Next steps with the prioritized action items necessary to shape your Talent Acquisition & Retention Strategy in to the comprehensive, inclusive strategy that will improve your bottom line
Wednesday, September 20th
Registration 8:00 am / Workshop 8:30 am - 4:00 pm / Lunch is Included
$195 + GST
German Cultural Centre
GET TICKETS HERE
Your Workshop Instructors:
Andrea Hansen is a business advisor specializing in group benefits and building total rewards strategies. Following a career with one of Canada’s top benefit providers, she has worked independently with over 500 Saskatchewan businesses helping to re-design & transform existing benefit plans, funding structures and benefit providers. She has successfully launched new benefit, health & wellness and group retirement programs and integrates leadership development training and team building workshops to effectively improve employee engagement and retention.
An accomplished Human Resources professional, Maryanne Larocque is a skilled trainer with over 25 years of practice. She provides leadership training and coaching to individuals and groups within diverse industries such as the financial, mining and health care sectors. Besides designing and facilitating workshops for entrepreneurs, business professionals and leaders, Maryanne teaches HR programs through Saskatchewan Polytechnic's School of Business. With a deep understanding of human behavior and its impact on business results, Maryanne's work effectively addresses the challenges of managing the 'people' side of business.