We're Hiring! Apply Now.
Category: Office Administration
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Assistant to Financial Planner
Compensation: Group Benefits, Retirement Savings Plan, Deferred Profit Share,
Company Wellness Plan, Wages based on experience
Posted Date: August 28, 2017
Close Date: September 20, 2017
** Candidates may not be contacted before the closing date.
Employment Terms: Permanent, Full Time
Education: Certificate / Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
Experience: Experience in Financial Services industry preferred but not required
How To Apply: Email your resume with cover letter to the attention of Lindsay Fuchs,
Operations Team Leader at Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 306-664-6081
Summary: Sutton Financial Group is a community-minded, value-oriented professional financial planning firm with a group benefits & pension department in Saskatoon. Our mission is to inspire people to greater life fulfillment, so they are able to impact their world in a meaningful way. The Relationship Manager position we are seeking is an integral part of our client-focused business approach and is ideal for someone with the courage to never take the path of least resistance, but to be proactive, do the right thing and make a difference for other people.
Does this describe you?
- Passion for making a difference for others through the Financial Planning Industry
- Goal-oriented and engaged in development and continual learning
- Ability to problem solve, apply sound judgment, make decisions and recommend solutions for prompt resolution
- Effective time management, ability to delegate and prioritize
- Quality-focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Positive, friendly and professional
- Strong ethics and integrity, accountable and dependable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 5% Group RRSP
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Company Wellness Plan
- Positive work environment
- Professional development
- Social events
- Free parking
Job Duties Summary
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for providing a high level of client service and managing the administrative and operational activities of the Financial Advisor. Primary duties include booking appointments, preparing and processing investment and insurance documents for client meetings, executing trades, maintaining client contact management system and researching & responding to client calls, emails and mail. Other duties include project management, attending and assisting with client seminars and events and clerical duties. We expect the successful candidate to professionally represent the advisor, team and firm to clients, business partners and community and adhere to the highest level of integrity, ethical conduct and industry compliance rules & regulations.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and apply effective telephone techniques
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Effective time management, highly organized, prioritizes multiple tasks & expectations and meets deadlines
- Finance education
- Successful completion of securities or mutual fund courses; completion of Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook would be a strong asset
- SK Life Insurance License
- Proficiency with industry related software such as Naviplan and PlanPlus
- Office setting and tight deadlines
- Interacts with management, colleagues, clients and community
- Overtime as required