A New Relationship Manager for SFG ... and an Employment Opportunity!
We have a new Relationship Manager!
We are pleased to announce that we have filled the Relationship Manger position with our very own, Erin Bauldic. Erin joined Sutton Financial Group in September, 2015 fulfilling our Service Associate position. In the short 2 years she has worked with our company, she has impressed us all with her leadership, her quality of work and the service she provides to our clients. We have great confidence she will be successful in her new role and we look forward to being a part of her journey as she moves forward. But first, we have to fill her role!
Who will be our new Service Associate? It could be YOU!
Does this describe you?
- Passionate about the Financial Planning Industry and Group Benefit Plans
- Outgoing, Energetic and Positive
- Team Player with strong communication skills
- Quality Orientated and Resourceful
- Effective with Time Management, Organization and Prioritization
- Accountable & Dependable
- Proactive & Takes Initiative
- Strong Work Ethic and Integrity
- Customer Focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Looking for Opportunity for Development and Continual Learning
If this describes you or somebody you know, please apply or share! Read on to find out more about the position.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 5% Group RRSP
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Flexible hours
- Company Wellness Plan
- Positive work environment
- Professional development
- Social events
- Free parking
The Service Associate is responsible to shape the first impression of SFG visitors and maintain our high level service standards. The Service Associate will also be responsible for data integrity, office supplies inventory, events, social media and company wide clerical and administrative support.
- Office Administration Certificate or an acceptable combination of education and experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, filing systems and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with office supplies management and inventory control
- Experience with office equipment such as multifunction printers, telephone systems, and postage machines.
- Knowledge in Plan Plus, Dataphile, CRM and Copy Talk is a definite asset
- Effective attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy as well as strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills
- Precise typing skills and ability to write professional correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with a variety of people.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Is fiscally responsible and suggests cost-saving measures.
Detailed Job Duties
- Reception duties such as greeting visitors, answering / transferring calls to appropriate individuals using multiline telephone
- Administrative duties such as typing letters, preparing reports, and completing forms as necessary
- Clerical duties and document control such a scanning, filing, receiving and distributing mail
- Coordinate internal happenings such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events ensuring the appropriate presentation equipment is available when applicable
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- Confirm appointments
- Administer and manage mass mailings
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner
- Data entry and integrity
- Ordering and purchasing stationary, office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Execute social media strategy increasing company's on-line visibility and engagement
How to Apply!
Send Resume with Cover Letter to the attention of Lindsay Fuchs, Operations Team Leader at (email) Lindsay.email@example.com or (fax) 306-664-6081