Back by Popular Demand! Registration Now Open! Maximizing Your Return on Talent - May 1st.
Back By Popular Demand!
Stop losing money. Stop losing talent.
Are you confident you are allocating your resources, time and money into the right elements of your total rewards program to maximize your return on talent investment?
It is a reality that the level of employee engagement has a direct impact on business results. Learn to do more with less while keeping and building key, productive employees.
Business Owners, Executive Directors, Office Managers, Controllers and Managers with HR Responsibilities
Don't miss your chance to discover the 9 ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS of a comprehensive rewards program! Take Action! Seating is limited. Purchase your tickets below to Register Now!
Early birds! Purchase tickets by April 10 for a chance to win 2 tickets to Wellness Experience SK May 4 - 5 (Value $598)
What You Will Take Away:
- The 5 reasons employees leave, and the true cost you pay for turnover
- A confidential assessment that provides insight into your company's current state and identifies gaps in your existing strategy
- The 9 essential components of a comprehensive rewards program and its role in hiring and retaining employees
- Positive alternatives in your resource allocation that will manage costs and add value to your unique total rewards program
- Next steps with the prioritized action items necessary to shape your Talent Acquisition & Retention Strategy in to the comprehensive, inclusive strategy that will improve your bottom line
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 * Registration 8:00 am (workshop starts 8:30 am/ends 4:00 pm) $195 + GST (Lunch Included) * Room Concorde 1, Travelodge Hotel, Saskatoon