Opportunity for a Customized Workshop Series Educating Employees: When you invest in the financial wellness of your employees, you’re investing in your company’s bottom line.
When you invest in the financial wellness of your employees, you’re investing in your company’s bottom line.
- The financially prepared are up to 22% more engaged on the job
- The financially prepared are 2.5 times more likely to maintain their health
- Financial unpreparedness remains the greatest source of stress
- 90% of employers say stress is the leading cause of mental health concerns in the workplace
*Manulife/ Ipsos Reid Health and Wellness – Wellness study conducted by Ipsos Reid, February 2014
What You Will Learn! READ Saskatoon’s Customized Financial Education Workshop Series Information Session
- Educate employees in financial literacy (budgeting, savings, credit, cash flow, good debt vs. bad debt)
- Improve engagement and productivity
- Balance your total rewards strategy
- Reinforce employee loyalty
Sutton Financial Group Office Location, 1633A Quebec, Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V6
Seats are COMPLIMENTARY, but limited.
Two 1-hour Info Sessions Available:
Thursday, November 24th, 2016 at 3:00pm OR Friday, November 25th at 9:00am
Refreshments will be served
Contact ERIN BAULDIC, at (306) 934-5540 or email your response to ERIN.BAULDIC@MANULIFESECURITIES.CA and reserve your spot today!
** Financial Planning Week is “dedicated to raising awareness of the importance and benefits of financial planning…encouraging Canadians to take control of their future and achieve their goals”.